Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gym Boredom

If you are an avid gym goer you know that your routine can become boring and you need to spice it up. For the past few months my routine has consisted of mostly body combat and body pump classes but this week I started to spend more time on the treadmill and stair stepper. I have always been a runner so the treadmill is a staple in my workout routine but the stair stepper isn't and it has been a challenge. I started with 10 minutes on the stepper and now am up to 30 minutes. Seeing the improvement has been exciting and motivating. I look forward to getting to the gym to see if I can improve from the day before.

I encourage you to try out a new exercise or activity. I bet you will find the same joy in seeing your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment