Monday, June 21, 2010

Who I Am

I am a certified yoga instructor (RYT 200) and an avid runner with a passion for health and wellness. I teach many styles of yoga, including Power Yoga and Yoga for relaxation, but I favor Yogalates (more on that later).

My personal training sessions focus on building a strong core and strengthening and elongating the muscles through low weight and high repetition exercises. I try to make each session fun and rewarding through incorporating exercises that the client likes and by modifying the sequence. I love exercise and I think that my enjoyment and passion rubs off on each client.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and the way you offer REAL LIFE, healthy ways to stay fit and feel good. If you have any easy yoga poses you'd recommend doing at the office to relieve stress, I'd greatly appreciate the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One step in the right direction - I look forwad to following the blog! I think you should create a plan for my weight loss by just READING the blog... no?

    ReplyDelete